Boost customer offers and sales!
Competition is fierce for all types of businesses including for tradies. And that is why having a range of cool special offers could be a great way to entice new customers and encourage repeat customers and referrals.
Here are some ways you can do this.
1. Make a relevant offer
Customers love offers, but they must be relevant to your services. It makes no sense to offer a coffee voucher when you are a plumber.
Think about what offers you can make that will promote the use of your services.
With customers bombarded with so many different offers online, you also need to come up with something more attractive than what your local competitors are offering.
Some examples include:
- If you are a cleaner, can you offer the first home clean at a nice discount?
- If you are a plumber or electrician, can you offer a free review of a customer’s plumbing or electrical system with each job?
- If you are a builder, can you offer a free in-home renovation consultancy?
2. Offer fewer but also bigger discounts
It’s better to offer fewer discounts but larger percentages. Additionally, why not try quarterly discounts or seasonal discounts instead of monthly offers? You’ll be more relevant if you have timely offers.
For instance, you can offer discounted heat-proofing services during winter or discounted paint services for summer.
3. Emphasise your point of difference
There’s always a business that offers similar products and services as you do.
What you need to do is stand out from the rest. Tell people what’s so unique about your services. For instance, tell them about your years in the business, licensed staff, previous work and even other accreditations.
Affiliations with trusted networks are also a plus to your credibility.
4. Consider a customer loyalty program
Sometimes, you really don’t need new customers, rather, loyal ones.
Successful businesses are often built on a loyal customer base. What can you offer them?
- Customer loyalty discounts – perhaps give discounts to customers that paid for your services for more than three times?
- Referral discount program – give discounts to those who can refer you to their friends, family or colleagues
You can also send out regular newsletters or emails thanking those who have patronised your services. Include a voucher or a simple gift to let them know you appreciate their trust.
These little things can go a long way in building customer relationships.
Need Help In Growing Your Trade Business?
Contact us at Tradebusters for a FREE Tradie Help Consultation. We have specialist solutions for trades including Website Design, Local Area Lead Generation Strategies, Social Media and Marketing Support, Business Coaching and more. Contact us today.