What area does your service cover?
Our service is nationwide, so we can help you with suitable tradespeople in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and all over Australia.
What type of home improvements and renovations can your service assist with?
As a one stop resource we can help support your full home construction and renovation project with access to over 60 fields of trades. Some include:
- House/home building and construction
- House/home extensions/ home renovations
- Builders/building project managers
- Kitchen renovations / kitchen renovators
- Bathroom renovations / bathroom renovators
- Cabinet-making / cabinet makers
- Carpet laying / carpet installers
- Cement rendering / cement renderers
- Decking and pergolas
- Electrical / electricians
- Granny flat construction
- Interior decorating /Interior designers
- Landscaping / landscapers
- Painting / painters
- Roofing construction and restoration/roof repairs
- Staircase construction
- Tiling / tilers
What makes Tradebusters different from other tradesmen networks?
Very simply, it’s all about relationships for us!
Many other sites are driven to maximise revenues by allowing automatic online listings to as many businesses at possible- meaning they lack stringent vetting processes that could identify unethical or inexperienced businesses or simply shonky operators. Entry by any business intoTradebusters is by exclusive invite only, and only after they have been personally interviewed and vetted by our Accreditation team.
Further, whilst other sites auto-generated systems send your request to a list of businesses without someone looking at it, we personally review your request and discuss it with you to ensure we identify the right business for you.
Do you have a screening process for the trades businesses registered in your network?
Yes, we pride ourselves on having one of the most stringent entries into any network in Australia, and to this degree, we have invested in an accreditation team and function. Our vetting process is extensive and ensures that:
- The businesses must undergo a careful pre-screening process in order to be asked to join our network. This includes checks to ensure appropriate business licences with State Licensing Authorities, valid insurances and years of experience. In many cases we also meet the businesses, sight their work and interview previous customers.
- On an annual basis, we confirm that licence and insurance certifications continue to remain valid.
- Our on-going customer evaluation process ensures that all of our registered businesses are regularly monitored for quality workmanship, competitive pricing, and overall customer satisfaction.
Should I do my own checks on a businesses that I am looking to engage?
We take certain steps to examine the credentials of the registered trade businesses in the Tradebusters network including licences and insurances, but it is important to note that the status of these may change from time to time and requirements may vary depending on the size of your job, type of job and it’s value.
We always recommend that you do your own checks at the time of any business engagement including adequacy and coverage of licences, insurances, permits and any other reference, background and qualifications checks you deem necessary to be satisfied that a particular business is the right choice for you.
What if I have an issue with a business that I engage through contacting you?
While we strive only to list the most reputable businesses, unfortunately there may be instances where a problem does arise (lucky for us they are extremely rare as we use they same good guys over and over again!). If you do experience any issues, Tradebusters will act in good faith, assisting you as far as possible to see if you can resolve the dispute. Furthermore, we will consider the issue when updating our database of businesses.
All we ask is that you let us know the nature of the issue. Our customer care team will help you identify if there is any solution for your concern.
This is our commitment to you, as we genuinely pride ourselves on being able to provide a highly trusted and credible tradesmen co-ordination service.
Is there a fee for using your concierge service?
No. Our concierge service is free for you to use. With this we offer introductions to registered trade businesses in our network, assistance in scheduling meetings and appointments, and any communications and follow-up support that can help you.
We market and provide a direct business lead generation function to the hundreds of businesses in our network. Many of these businesses pay a fee to cover this function so that they can operate more cost effectively. It is in the joint interest of Tradebusters and the businesses in our network that prices are as competitive as possible, so in addition to our strong leveraging power with them and our numerous trade supplier partners, we are in many cases able to secure even more favourable prices than you dealing with them directly. It’s all part of the Tradebusters difference.