Spending Right For Your Kitchen!
The kitchen can be one of the most costly spaces in your home to renovate and from experience, we know that prices can vary significantly. So what are the most common questions we get on kitchen renovations?
How much should I expect to spend on a kitchen renovation?
Some starting points you should consider include:
- Budget kitchens starting at around $7,000 up to $19,000
- Mid-range or standard kitchens starting at around $20,000 up to $45,000
- Luxury kitchens starting at around $45,000 up to $100,000
What factors affect the price?
Materials and finishes determine the large part of what your new kitchen will cost. The following will also impact the price:
- Custom-made kitchen versus a pre-made kitchen
- Significant plumbing and electrical configurations, additions and changes
- The size of the kitchen
- The type of benchtop you choose. The price can vary in thousands by choosing an expensive granite benchtop instead of a laminated top?
How can I renovate my kitchen without breaking the bank?
Now who doesn’t love a dream kitchen and it is one renovation where it can be very easy to get carried away with and spend thousands more than expected.
Given there are so many options and choices with a kitchen renovation, the best way to figure out what you should do is to:
- know your budget; and
- know your absolute must-haves; and
- design your dream kitchen based on these.
If you’re going over budget, you can make compromises on options but we suggest never comprise on the quality of the work or the tradies you use.
Planning a kitchen renovation? Who do you call?
The Tradebusters free tradie concierge service can help you from start to end.
Our team has been using the same tried and tested tradesmen like builders, painters, electricians, plumbers, bathroom and kitchen specialists and more for many years, meaning we know they come highly recommended.
To get started, you can tell us about your job right here or call 1300 TBUSTERS (828 783).
More Useful Links