Planning a bathroom or kitchen renovation in Sydney?
You are in the right place!
We all know the disasters that can happen in selecting the wrong trade business for your renovation. The stories are out there every day and NSW Fair Trading experiences thousands of complaints annually! It can be hugely costly and emotionally stressful.
And that is why we created our service! For over 9 years, our all-female “power” tradesmen concierge service has been helping Sydney home-owners connect with reputable local bathroom and kitchen renovators– it’s safe, fast and cost-effective because we have done all the legwork to source you great businesses that do quality work at fair prices. And our service is free for you to use!
Experience the Tradebusters® difference
“Referrals as good as from a trusted friend” is our motto, which means we get out there to meet them in person, conduct reference checks, and speak to their clients to see if they pass the “would you recommend them” test!
We are proud to have established a reputable network of family-operated kitchen and bathroom specialist including Adam, David, Peter and others that have been with us for many years. And our team is ready to tell you exactly who is best suited for YOUR renovation based on YOUR budget, timelines and expectations.
Qualities that make our network of bathroom and kitchen renovators stand out as good recommended choices include:
- They are long experienced “specialists” in bathrooms and kitchens
- They are all about fair prices.We wont send you any overpriced showroom company
- Their ability to meet time frames and work to your budgets
- They will supply you with licence and insurance details for your protection
- Are happy for you to meet their clients and see their work
- They will go the extra mile and help you source fixtures and fixtures at discounted trade prices
- Our customers keep raving about them, which is why we keep using them!
The kitchen and bathroom are two of the most complex and costly rooms in your home to renovate and it may be daunting. You may also need to arrange other trades along the way, like a plumber, electrician, carpenter, and tiler. With the personal support of our team, we will help you arrange it all , meaning you don’t need to go any further to get started!
Can you trust any other network to help you do the same? Will you take the risk doing it alone?
Whether you are ready to start now or still not sure where to start with your project, why not contact our team today for a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you!