If you are in search of the most experienced Sydney plumber in the Eastern Suburbs, we have some tips for you to use. Make certain you do a thorough search, check references, and most of all, interview them to make certain they are right for the job that you have in mind. One thing that is fascinating about plumbers is their wealth of knowledge on how to actually conserve the water that is pouring into your home.
Did you realise that in an average Aussie home there is well above 1,000 litres of water being used a day? Only a very small percentage of that water is for drinking purposes; the rest is for cleaning, gardening and lawn care, bathing, and unfortunately, a huge amount is being wasted down the drains.
There are many ways to help conserve water. Not only will you be helping the environment, but also your water costs will reduce. Here are a few suggestions to get you started in your water conservation efforts:
- Cover your pool. If you have a swimming pool, use a cover on it. A pool cover will help with the almost 30,000 litres of water that evaporates through the year.
- Transform your garden. Use mulch or plants that can withstand the dry weather Australia experiences.
- Replace your showerhead. This could be one of the easiest tricks. Using a water saving shower head is very cost effective and shower heads are very easy to replace. Doing so could mean your entire household will be using half of the water that it is using now to bathe.
- Replace appliances throughout the year. By replacing the dishwasher, washing machine and toilet with water efficient appliances your environment and your wallet will thank you.
- Fix those leaks – any and all leaks. A single leaking pipe can waste upwards of 10,000 litres of water a year. That is an enormous amount down the drain.
Nowadays there are many ways to be smart about water usage. One of the smartest things that you can do is enlist an experienced plumber to do a walkthrough of your home and get their feedback on additional ways you can decrease water wastage and turn your home into a water efficient one.
Find a top local plumber in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs right here!
If you are looking for a reliable plumber in Eastern Suburbs, you can also try one from our Tradebusters Connect Eastern Suburbs local trade and business directory. The details of our pick of the Best 3 local plumbers in Bondi and Eastern Suburbs Sydney area are listed and you can contact them directly today.
Need help with other tradesmen at your place!
Builders – Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Bathroom renovations – Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Electricians – Bondi and Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Kitchen Renovations and Cabinet Makers – Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Carpenter – Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Carpet Suppliers – Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Gutter Replacements – Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Painters – Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Roof Restoration – Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Sydney Home Renovations and other Tradesmen in Sydney